Welcome to the Great Southwest Association
The GSWIDA actively pursues all remedies to cause the prompt, efficient delivery of municipal and county services within the Industrial sector and the Arlington and Grand Prairie Industrial Parks.
With the help of members, the cities of Arlington and Grand Prairie and Union Pacific Railroad, the GSWIDA works diligently toward repair and upkeep of infrastructure within the Parks, such as updated railroad crossings, wider approaches, turning lanes, and strive for less cluttered streets, byways, and deter trailer parking congestion and unauthorized commercial vehicles and trailers in residential neighborhoods.
The Association develops and promotes industrial-based programs by and among owners and tenants to enhance the Industrial Parks and maintain property values.
• Property value enhancements
• Tax dollar retention in the Industrial Parks in the form of infrastructure repairs, upgrades and median upkeep
• A unified group to lobby municipalities for improvements within the Industrial Parks
• A forum for addressing and discussing concerns within the Industrial Parks
• Development of the employment base through education, job training and low cost job training programs
• Development standards and deed restrictions within the Parks