A Safer Community: Saving You Time and Money
One focus of the Great Southwest Association is to help protect the Industrial Sector business community and Industrial Parks within Arlington and Grand Prairie. Having a safe place for employees, visitors, customers, and protecting property against crimes, theft and vandalism helps sustain and grow businesses and protect property investment. The Business Crime Watch Program is a key tool to implement education, awareness, communication and participation.
Joining the Business Crime Watch is free with your GSWIDA membership, and does not require a lot from your busy work schedule. The Arlington Police Department and Grand Prairie Police Departments cannot do it all. They rely on our eyes, ears and active participation.
• Business Crime Watch signs.
• Group email list to notify your neighbors of committed crimes or suspicious activity.
• Biannual lunches to meet your neighbors, discuss current activities and concerns, guest speakers on crime prevention.
• Monthly crime statistic reports and maps.
• Monthly crime prevention “Tip of the Month.”
• Crime prevention training for employees.
• Crime prevention resources, such as Operation Identification, Hide Your Things-Lock Your Car-Take Your Keys, How to Report Suspicious Activity, on-site crime prevention analysis.
Give me a call today if you’re interested in joining the GSW Business Crime Watch Program.
GSW Business Crime Watch Chairman
1502 109th St. Grand Prairie, Texas 75050